[SEL] Petter Gib Key Update - Need Help!!!

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 30 15:01:31 PST 2005

I agree with you Larry, I am just very leery of doing this as I once drilled
out a gib key on a IHC pulley and thought I was drilling dead center but the
drill had ventured up through the pulley. Also as you can see the end of the
key is probably 1/4" to 5/16" square but rapidly tapers down as it enters
the flywheel not giving me much room to keep it in the center. I don't know
how long the key is as the governor assembly is blocking my view of the back
of the flywheel area.

Paul