[SEL] O.T. Need Computer Help - Not Me

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Wed Mar 30 09:47:49 PST 2005

Some day I may figure out why everyone is so down on ME. I have it on
about 6 machines and have NEVER had a problem with it. No crashes (that
were not MY fault ) no problems with hardware. I know a LOT of people
who have it and love it as well. I am still looking for a retail copy
for another machine I have here (want to put it in the shop as a jukebox
/ manual source).

ME seems to get kicked around a lot BUT if you look at the coding you
find that it is 98SE with about 6 added features. The my pictures
screensaver, thumbnail viewing of files, better driver support, better
USB support, and larger HD support, plus it doesn't need tons of memory
or high speed processors to run.

Steve Williams
Near Cooperstown, New York