[SEL] Piston Ring Gap

guitronics guitronics at comcast.net
Sun Mar 27 02:30:16 PST 2005

AHHHhhhhhhh:Now I understand what the folks down under were trying to
tell me! Of course, you all are right.I replied to that after being
awake for 26 hours, I shouldda known better! I know from reading Hot
Rod, and Chevy Power, etc....on an automotive "Hot Street" application,
they use a Torque plate(to simulate the head distortion) and , if I
recall correctly : A Sunnen CK-10 Honing Machine.

                                        OOPS! My Bad! Thanks for
straightening me out.