[SEL] ebay scam alert - pass this onto tractor people - particularly in Oz where this guy seems to prey most...

Roger DiRuscio solarrog at pacbell.net
Thu Mar 24 20:31:36 PST 2005

Thr sentence structure sounds just like all the scams I have seen, I have
never heard of ebay warrantying any type of sale (red flag) repeats himself
regarding your possible fears (red flag)
Wouldnt it cost a few thousand dollars to ship a tractor?

Roger DiRuscio, Broker Associate, The Realty Experts
Sales since 1977, 510-797-4000 ofc
Collector of antique engines
Fremont,Ca