[SEL] Need Help with 1-1/2 HP Petter

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 24 14:44:40 PST 2005

Craig I think my options are just about down to your method. The large end
of the gib key with the tab on it has cracked from all of the prying I have
done on it so it is going to break off if I pry on it anymore so I think I
better either try drilling and taping some threads, screw in a bolt and then
weld it in for good measure and then use a slide hammer to knock it out.
Thanks for the input I appreciate it very much.

Paul