[SEL] Need Help with 1-1/2 HP Petter

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Thu Mar 24 10:09:13 PST 2005

Paul,

Curt has described exactly what I was going to suggest.  The only thing I
would add is to drill a hole down the center of the fixture so that you
can run a bolt through it and into the tapped hole in the end of the
crankshaft.  That will keep your fixture from moving around as you work.
The threaded hole may be Whitworth.

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA