[SEL] Need Help with 1-1/2 HP Petter

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 23 18:50:42 PST 2005

Jeff this looks great but you had quite a bit of empty keyway to put the
square keystock in, I have no empty keyway to put any keystock in. What do
you recommend as an alternative way to get the keystock lined up with the
gib key so I don't drill off center. I tried to drill out a gib key on a
1-1/2 - 2-1/2 LB engine pulley and it drilled off center and went through
the pulley. I sure would hate to drill through the hub.

Thanks for info, this is a great way to get one out if you have some extra
keyway for the keystock, nice write up and great pictures. Definitely filing
this away for future reference.

Paul