[SEL] O.T. PayPal E-mail Notifications

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 23 19:18:43 PST 2005

I know that many of you on the SEL use PayPal when buying and selling on E-bay so maybe someone can help me.

I use to always get a e-mail notification from PayPal when someone paid me with PayPal. This notification not only informed me that I had been paid but told me who the payee was, their name and mailing address, the item number and description etc. I no longer get any notifications from PayPal when someone pays me, the only way I know if I have been paid is to go to PayPal and open my account and look to see if I have been paid.

I wrote PayPal an e-mail message asking for help to resolve this, two days later I get an e-mail from them telling me to call a telephone number they sent me, called the number and was put on hold for 30 minutes, hung up and called three more times at later dates and always put on hold so I gave up as this was not a toll free number.

Can someone tell me what I need to do to get notifications from PayPal when someone pays me?

Thanks,

Paul