[SEL] Dogs on show grounds (OT?)now fences...again.

Reg Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Wed Mar 23 18:23:22 PST 2005

At shows in the USA that are MUCH bigger, parents CONTROL their kids and
dont allow them to go running wild.
Why should WE have to control their kids?
Its an ENGINE show, not a flamin playground.
You want your kids to wander? Take them elsewhere.
Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
randmingold at hotkey.net.au
http://www.oldengine.org/members/randmingold