[SEL] OT... need some computer advice for Windows XP

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Wed Mar 23 14:44:06 PST 2005

Curt, here's what I did and it seems to work.

Do NOT use one of the installed programs to transfer.

Insert  backup CD, then click on My Computer and double click the CD drive.

Select all, then click on copy to hardrive/folder or something like that.

I created a new temp folder and copied a $hit pot full of engine pictures
and they have the original name.

Hopefully this will work for you.

RickinMt.