[SEL] "Free wheel, Locked wheel"

Joseph L Betz jlb94 at juno.com
Wed Mar 23 12:26:20 PST 2005

Hi Rick,
The belt doesn't need to be any wider than the pulley.
If they're anywhere near lined up - it'll work.
Providing thay have the proper crown.

Joe "Pip" Betz said that.
jlb94 at juno.com
,-._,-.         "Conceit is an odd disease:
\/)"(\/        It makes everyone sick but the one who has it."
(_o_)          http://community.webshots.com/user/pipbetz