[SEL] Economy 2-1/2 HP E

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Tue Mar 22 18:05:37 PST 2005

Hi Rex;
  Although we don't hear too much about it anymore or do it nowdays, they
did use oil in the hopper for cooling.  Probably for anti-frost heave or
maybe it didn't boil away quite so quick.

  Gas Engine Magazine (GEM) has lots of vendors with spare parts.  Swap
meets are a good place to pick up parts.  And then there's ebay as a last
resort:-))

  You've touched base with a lot of Herc owners here and guru's..so you're
in the right place.

Good Luck
RickinMt.