[SEL] OT Strange bolt.

Rex Hinz rexhinz at chorus.net
Mon Mar 21 18:08:34 PST 2005

Bill;

   The nut is squashed without heat . If you get near any tractor trailer
set up take a look at the bolts holding the suspension on , the only wat to
remove a huck bolt is a gas wrench , then you replace it with a grade 8 bolt
and nut   I think the factories did this to save time on the assembly line,
You may be able to do a search for huck fastners and see a pic

Rex