[SEL] "New" Engine Hauler

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 16 17:46:02 PST 2005

Ya Hoo  Folks.

I just got a great deal on a 1991 Dodge 3/4 ton pickup with a Cummins Turbo Diesel.
Just over 72,000 actual miles.
It came out of southern Texas last year so there is no rust.
It has had a seat cover and a bed liner since new.
The Cat. III Reese hitch is there too.  8>))

Now I will have room to bring a couple engines down to Portland and still have room to take a
couple extras back with me. 8>))))

Anyone got an extra 1991 Texas license plate I can hang on the front of a very pretty red truck?

A very happy,

Alan Bowen
Williamsburg, Michigan