[SEL] FM Mdl Z Style C 3HP

Luke Tonneberger flywheelin at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 15 08:19:54 PST 2005

Hi Jim,

In the middle of this web page it shows how I straightened a bent
crankshaft. Yours will be harder as it's bigger but it will give you some
ideas hopefully. A dial indicator would be needed to straighten out your
crank if it is bent.  A cheap dial indicator and magnetic base can be bought
off Ebay. I picked one up off there and have been satisfied with the
results.

http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/marine/marine.html

Luke Tonneberger
Rockford, Michigan