[SEL] FM Mdl Z Style C 3HP

Jim Jirik jimjirik at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 14 17:11:57 PST 2005

I took a tape to the flywheels and measured between them in different positions.  At most places it measured 17-1/4", but there was a place that it was 1/16th more.  Is that enough to assume a bent shaft?  And to let you know, it is only the one flywheel that wobbles.  The other seems to run true.

Jim Jirik