[SEL] OT Another case of web site rip-off

Steve Gray segray at mlode.com
Mon Mar 14 23:13:43 PST 2005

  Wouldn't have been *quite* so bad, but after being "used" (along with
all of Paul's hard work getting ripped, too) by that 'sissor bill' in
the U.K.  to produce "his" engine manuals for Ebay a while back, this
didn't set too well with me. Especially as it's been pointed out, they
didn't even bother to change the file names! The real thorn was their
added comments! Just another reason I sometimes wonder why I even bother...
Hope you DO get an answer, Jeff!

- Steve

--
Steve Gray