[SEL] OT Another case of web site rip-off

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 14 21:27:30 PST 2005

Just sent these assholes an e-mail. Maybe I'll get a response and a real
contact e-mail that can be used to do some damage. They have pretty well
covered their ass to avoid what we would like to do. Great big pictures
that we could share with them in a well timed manner. Sure hope they
reply to Ben Dover. If so we can plan an attack. Not exactly a DOS but
damn close. Still thinking of other ways to **** these folks. It just
ain't right what they did.

Jeff