[SEL] Frank Eddy's death

Reg Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Mon Mar 14 17:44:31 PST 2005

Judy, Speaking as am Oz member of the list, we are so sorry to hear this
news.
Please accept my heartfelt sympathy at this terrible time in your life.
It is a sad fact that, the better the journey, the harder it is at the end.
You are in my thoughts. Hang in there. There are a LOT of us who will be
with you in spirit during the upcoming hard days.

Reg.
Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
randmingold at hotkey.net.au