[SEL] Frank Eddy's death

Germoamer at aol.com Germoamer at aol.com
Mon Mar 14 16:53:09 PST 2005

In a message dated 3/14/2005 7:42:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
eddy93 at iowatelecom.net writes:

<< This is Frank's wife Judy.  I just wanted to let the list know that
 Frank died this afternoon at work.  We don't know what happened.  They are
 going to do an autopsy.  He so enjoyed talking with all of you.  I know he
 would want you to know.  I will list details of his funeral when I know
 more.  Judy Eddy >>

Hello Judy,

I am very sorry for the untimely loss of your husband.  There are a lot of
nice folks on this old engine list who have become friends from over the world.
We will keep you in our prayers.

Tom Schmutz
Concord, Va. USA
Germoamer at aol.com