[SEL] Cast iron repair

Steve Royster steve_royster at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 14 14:10:20 PST 2005

And if you don't want to paint, you can match rusty cast iron by walking
over to your wire wheel on your work bench and scoop up a handfull of rust
from the part you just finished wire brushing. Then sprinkle it on the JB
weld while it's still tacky and work it in lightly with the 3M pad and when
it dries you can linseed oil the whole thing and it looks the same!   From
the shop of the Cloistered Oysters.