[SEL] OT Another case of web site rip-off

Steve Gray segray at mlode.com
Mon Mar 14 09:16:52 PST 2005

  Just to let y'all know, the rip-offs continue. It seems the English
engines are the favorite topic, especially the Lister/Listeroid family.
Was just made aware of some clown in Washington state lifting things off
my website for his commercial site. No permission, no correspondence,
just grab an' go. I was also told of how the guy then proceeds to "bad
mouth" the way I had built things in the picture he ripped! I understand
he's grabbed from several sites, so be aware, particularly those with
Lister based equipment. The website in question is
http://www.oldstylelisters.com

--
Steve Gray
Member EDGE & TA, Br. 13, 27 & 49