[SEL] Getting back into engines.

Reg Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Sun Mar 13 18:07:16 PST 2005

Hi Tommy. I used to work? with a lining brush and a large rag soaked in
turps.
I spent up and bought a Beugler lining tool. It is a good unit to have. It
takes some practice but the end result is better than a brush in by shop.
A lot of engines are getting around with lines put there with this tool.
Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
randmingold at hotkey.net.au
http://www.oldengine.org/members/randmingold