[SEL] Will County Threshermen Show in Illinois

Terry & Carolyn Welshans welshans2 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 13 06:39:24 PST 2005

"Reg Ingold" said:
--------------
I sure wish we could do that disclaimer thing here!
Sadly, the lawyers and their cohorts have closed off that line of approach.
Even if I put up a notice stating that this was the case, It has already
been reviewed by the 'law' and found to be a waste of paper.
Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
randmingold at hotkey.net.au
http://www.oldengine.org/members/randmingold
--------------

Reg, I also doubt the paper is worth anything when it comes to actually
entering into a suit.  The land owner requires it, and if that makes him
happy, then we can put on the show. If it proves worthless, then it was a
waste of time.  I hope we don't need to find out about that.

Terry & Carolyn Welshans
Homer Glen, Illinois

"Always do right- this will gratify some and astonish the rest. "
Mark Twain (1835-1910)

www.midwestoilburners.org
www.fokisd.org
www.terrystoy.com