[SEL] Will County Threshermen Show in Illinois

Reg Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Sat Mar 12 21:34:44 PST 2005

I sure wish we could do that disclaimer thing here!
Sadly, the lawyers and their cohorts have closed off that line of approach.
Even if I put up a notice stating that this was the case, It has already
been reviewed by the 'law' and found to be a waste of paper.
Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
randmingold at hotkey.net.au
http://www.oldengine.org/members/randmingold