[SEL] Re: Rotary & Impulse Mags and a big Wahoo!!!!!!!

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Thu Mar 10 18:50:51 PST 2005

Yes it did Ed.  High 5's goin' all over the place.  Nothing looks broke and
only cleanup is needed.  It does have a snowmobile muffler on it, but looks
pretty good IMO.

  This is our first Barn Freshe and will only get cleaned up and shined...oh
and a decent friendly cart built.  Gotta figure out some cooling also.  They
did come with a fan and radiator on some models, but will probably go with
some kind of convection gizmo..it does have a belt driven water pump.

  Just read where a Universal GenSet went to North Pole with Byrd.

  Thanks Ed
Rick