[SEL] Universal GenSet

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Wed Mar 9 16:41:31 PST 2005

I would think more like the 20's.  Gaggle has revealed some info and these
engines were widely used in boats also.  Possibly Universal is still in
business.

  Sure could use some help in hooking this generator up.  There's only 3
binding posts on top of it and they are unmarked.  I would assume that an
exciter and regulator would be used also.

Thanks to Peter's website, I now have some info on the Dixie 46 mag.  It
appears to be the impulse type.

TIA
RickinMt.