[SEL] Onan Genny spares

Tod Engine todengine at zoominternet.net
Mon Mar 7 15:51:01 PST 2005

Peter,

We have a 4 cylinder Onan 10kw genset here which either is going to be sold
or rebuilt.  If you have some parts which we could use our opinions of the
machine may swing toward rebuilding it.  What size was your genset?

Rick Rowlands
Executive Director
Tod Engine Heritage Park
William Tod 34" x 68" x 60" Cross Compound Steam Engine
Youngstown, OH
http://www.todengine.org/
Photo Albums Online: http://community.webshots.com/user/todengine