[SEL] ZD bearings

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Sun Mar 6 08:09:45 PST 2005

I see..round rod conn rod is like that.

  Well as previously mentioned, Locktite and I have what's called "Bushing,
Bearing Retainer for those that like to spin.

  Also I know there's a fluxing method to retain babbitt in it's proper
place.  Yea, here it is in Ed's catalog p/n PO15.."Tintite, "Flux"-1/2 oz
(Binds bearings to back)  $3.00.  It's there with the babbitt stuff.

  Might ask Ed about it.

RickinMt.