[SEL] Machinery's Handbook downloadable 26th edition

nick nick at holden1.net
Sat Mar 5 10:47:20 PST 2005

 This is on the Machinery Handbook Site at 18.44GMT so we will have to wate
!!!

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site
owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.spanburgh.com Port 80

Nick Holden
Banbury
Oxfordshire (UK)