[SEL] Machinery's Handbook downloadable 26th edition

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Fri Mar 4 20:36:31 PST 2005

True real books are out there, BUT there are a few advantages to having
a digital copy as well as a paper copy. I like having a digital copy
since I have computers in the house networked to the one in the shop.
That is why I'm scanning in the parts books and service manuals that I
have here since it is easier to look up and examine them on the screen.
I hardly ever print out the books I have on the computer anyway, unless
I need a page or two for specs or to diagram modifications.

Steve Williams