[SEL] Machinery's Handbook downloadable 26th edition

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 16:22:44 PST 2005

Wow Steve,

Someone spent a lot of time scanning that one fer sure,,,
I think I only paid about $6.00 plus $4.00 shipping for my 1953 14th edition.
It is 1911 pages with the index.  I sure wouldn't bother printing out all those sheets of paper
when there are books out there to buy.

I just saw one for $5.50 and one for %9.50 at
http://www.abebooks.com

YES!!! REAL books. 8>))

Go get 'em.

Alan Bowen