[SEL] BYB/BRB

Jim Jirik jimjirik at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 4 17:25:17 PST 2005

Thanks especially to George and Arnie for leading me to search for a copy
of a book I didn't know existed until a few days ago.  I started searching
for a copy that day and found a BRB for $26.95!  It was delivered today and
is in excellent shape- can't tell that anyone had ever opened it!  I'm new
in this hobby and had NO IDEA how many different kinds of engines were out
there.  Looks like I have a lot to learn and see.

Anyway, thanks again to all of you!
Jim Jirik
Bonner Springs, KS

for $26.95!!! I used my credit card so that if it is a hoax I can challenge
the charge.  I decided to opt for the $6.95 3-5 day shipping option so I'll
let you all know if I get the real thing!