[SEL] BYB/BRB- New Guy

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Wed Mar 2 08:10:33 PST 2005

Hi Jim,

WELCOME to the list!!  One piece of advice...  Be aware that these damn
things multiply.  Today you have one, next year you'll have a dozen of the
damn things!!  8-)))

See ya,  Arnie

PS - OTOH, if you didn't spend the money on Olde Iron, you'd probably blow
it on booze & wild women.  8-))

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA
fero_ah at city-net.com