[SEL] BYB/BRB

George Best George_Best at adp.com
Wed Mar 2 07:23:53 PST 2005

> The guy said "you're probably the third or fourth person
> that's told me that story and I checked our printers after I
> first heard it and they said there's nothing to it".  I don't
> know if he was up front or didn't want to admit if there was
> a problem on the reprint.  I have a BYB here at home and a
> BRB at my office.  I've compared them before page by page but
> couldn't tell any difference in the quality of the printing.
> Maybe someone has definitive evidence as to the real story.
>
> Tommy Turner

Tommy,

I'm like you, I've got both versions. BYB at home and BRB at the office.
I too have looked and didn't notice any difference.  The photocopy story
is one I've heard for years and was just passing on.  Would be nice to
have a definite answer on that.  I'd think Wendel could set the record
straight.

If the BRB truly is a copy it would be nice if someone could point out a
couple pages in each book which show a difference in quality.

WAIT George