[SEL] O.T. But possibly of interest - Old Technology

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 16:28:35 PDT 2005

Really nice work there, Larry.

The assembled clock sure looks better than the pile of it's parts. 8>))
I showed the parts pictures to my wife & daughter.  They agreed it looked like a pile of junk.
Then a look at the assembled clock got a response of, "Cool,,,,."  8>)))))

Is the deep pit still there to run it?
Will it be set up so it can be run or will it just be there as a static display?
IMHO it would be a LOT more memorable if the public saw it running.

Alan Bowen
Williamsburg, Michigan