[SEL] Replacing Babbitt in M/B caps

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Tue Jun 21 14:00:56 PDT 2005

Thanks Tom..ya done good!  I think my problems in the past have been not
enuf preheat so the babbitt flows to the furthest corner or I don't have the
babbitt hot enuf...kinda paranoid on that one...another good reason to use
the TG&P I guess.

   The crank straightener did mention that he trued up the cs main bearing
surface as it was slighly oblong..so I might be doing bottom bearing
babbitt's also..we'll see when I get the cs back this weekend.

As always..'preciate the comeback.

One of these days I'll send an old fan to ya.

RickinMt.