[SEL] semi- OTgas tank sealer question

Joseph L Betz jlb94 at juno.com
Mon Jun 13 17:58:21 PDT 2005

Hi Bill -
I DO understand -
I have recently run across a company called LMC Truck.

They have tanks listed in their catalog ( about $200 )  for 1948 to 1972
Trucks.

I'm thinking there MUST be a "circle" where someone is making
replacements.

Have you checked with J.C. Whitney (Yuck) and / or other antique
suppliers ?

Of course, in the end, you have to do what you have to do.
I have a real nice bench seat that I picked up for my truck.
Installed it and didn't like the way it sat. (Too cushy - Too Low )
Fixed up my old seat with awning material and installed it back today.
Now I have a bench seat for sale.

Joe "Pip" Betz said that.
jlb94 at juno.com   - - -     www.oldengine.org/members/betz
 ,-._,-.         "What I can do,
 \/)"(\/        together we can do better."   (R.W. Arbes)
 (_o_)          http://community.webshots.com/user/pipbetz