[SEL] semi- OTgas tank sealer question

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Mon Jun 13 12:13:18 PDT 2005

Actually, the thought has crossed my mind. I suspect it may be easier to
cut and patch than clean the way it is.......
I'm not ruling it out.

They did that for the club's fire truck. Fellow cut in 3 holes and then
put in flanges and screwed the covers to the flanges, looks factory!
That fuel tank is nearly as wide as the truck.

Bill