[SEL] SIAM?

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Mon Jun 13 12:36:24 PDT 2005

Hi Curt,

SIAM was a great show as always.  I think the engine you needed to see was
the Abanaque saw rig.  Just awesome.  Maybe 6 or 7 hp, buzz saw rig on one
end, big pitman arm on one side that you could attach a drag saw blade to.
That drag saw blade had to be 15' long.  Wicked cool machine!!

One neat pic was Glenn Karch (the real McCoy) standing between his
Plesseville and my Robertsonville (two French Canadian copies of US
engines - Herc & Waterloo).

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA