[SEL] SIAM?

BillMil357 at aol.com BillMil357 at aol.com
Mon Jun 13 11:53:47 PDT 2005

Hi Curt;

Had a good time at the SIAM Show, My Sony that uses a 3 1/2 floppy disc,
quit working and I took my daughters Sony that uses a memory stick, my daughter
has gone to Florida on vacation and I don't know how to get my pictures off
the  stick, so that is where I am on pictures LOL. It rained quite a bit, we
left  Sun. morning and it rained all down across KY. until we hit TN. so it may
have  rained in Eville most of the day Sun. There were a lot of engines at the
show.  We had about 24 at the LOG INN for Dinner Fri. night and we sure missed
your  family.

See'ya, Bill Miller.