[SEL] OT-Amish Restraint Laws

Tod Engine todengine at zoominternet.net
Sun Jun 12 19:11:51 PDT 2005

I was speaking with an Amish man who stopped by the Tod Engine last weekend
and he says that Cattail is so busy with their existing work that they have
stopped advertising.  That's real good news for me, as I need some of that
work to head my way!  Maybe I need to start advertising!!

Rick Rowlands
Tod Engine Works
"Iron and Bronze Casting Services"
100 South Bridge Street Bldg. F
Struthers, OH  44471
http://www.todengine.org/engineworks.html
330-728-2799

All proceeds from Casting Sales benefit restoration of the historic Tod
Steam Engine!