[SEL] associated engine question - the little ones.......

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Thu Jun 2 05:17:48 PDT 2005

Please see the phollowing photos and then I have these questions:

A. Was this a dedicated washing machine engine?
B. It's missing the exhaust fitting - can these be found? I believe it's a
flange with a male pipe nipple, correct?
C. Is there anything else missing? It's got the leather strap with D-ring
handle intact - seems there must be a clutch that's not working as it
simply turns freely - some panther piss should solve that.

http://antique-engines.com/images/assoc-09.jpg

http://antique-engines.com/images/assoc-010.jpg

http://antique-engines.com/images/assoc-011.jpg

Thanks a metric tonne.