[SEL] Portland Dinner

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 31 11:21:33 PDT 2005

Hi Dave,

I am sad to tell you that I will not make it to the Portland show or dinner after all this year.
There is just too much work that has to be done here.  ONLY if the weather channel is saying we
will get three days of VERY nasty weather here I will check the weather down there and make a
decision.

Alan Bowen
Williamsburg, Michigan