[SEL] Portland Dinner

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Sat Jul 30 19:16:30 PDT 2005

Hi All,
	We now have about 50 people who have indicated that they will be attending
the Annual ATIS Dinner at Portland on Thursday, August 25th at 6:00 PM. The
Annual ATIS Charity Auction will follow at about 7:00.
	I hope to give Ellen (at The Back 40) some indication as to our total
number by August 15th. If you plan to join us, but have not as yet let me
know, please do so by then. (It's not necessary that I give her an exact
number, but I'd like to at least be "in the ball park.") Also be thinking
about what you might bring to the auction.
	Dave