[SEL] Re: Good little show today... Emerald Winterfest (Victoria, Australia)

John Culp johnculp at chartertn.net
Sun Jul 31 10:17:43 PDT 2005

> There was a bit of a MacDonald overload - the good thing about Macs is
> that most of them smoke so much no-one noticed the Maytag signature
> cloud.

Took me a moment to figure out what MacDonalds you were referring to.
Over here, that  brings to mind the McDonald's burger joints. Of
course, sometimes an overload of Big Macs can cause the emission of a
cloud that would make bystanders instantly forget about the Maytags,
too!

John Culp
Bristol, Tennessee, USA