[SEL] Bacharach Testor

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 07:35:18 PDT 2005

On 7/29/05, FRM8198 at aol.com <FRM8198 at aol.com> wrote:

> In a message dated 7/28/2005 10:43:46 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> listerdiesel at gmail.com writes:
>
> Pictures  of a couple of their instruments on our website  at:
>
> http://www.oldengine.org/members/diesel/Indicator/Indicator2.htm
>

> Thanks Peter.
> The Bacharch shown on your site is very similar to the one I  have.
>

> Francis

I think that picture came out of a book on indictors, I'll have a look
tonight when I get home.

We have about 10 of these (different manufacturers) in our collection,
plus one that came with the Ruston & Hornsby 1ZHR horizontal diesel.
Pictures of that one in place on the engine are also on the website.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes
Email: listerdiesel at gmail.com