[SEL] Reminder

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 01:54:26 PDT 2005

On 7/28/05, Listerdiesel <listerdiesel at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Well, I went through the process twice, but each time the system said
> > that the security number I typed in was incorrect, although in each
> > case it was the same number. Firefox remembered it the second time as
> > being the same as I typed the first time, which matched what I read in
> > the security box. I think there is a problem with the software
> > somewhere.
> >

> Got it on the third attempt.

...but I get a login error now...

The system just says "Incorrect login. Please try again..." but no
information about what is wrong.

This is using my login name and the password that the system sent me
by email AND the security number in the box, although it doesn't say
whether you need to enter that number or not.

Got logged in at the third attempt. Again, this was after the security
number changed. Looks like there is either a cookie repeat problem or
something as the number stayed the same for the first two attempts in
both cases (original request for password and login)

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes
Email: listerdiesel at gmail.com