[SEL] Reminder

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 01:44:11 PDT 2005

On 7/28/05, Rick Rowlands <jrrowlands at neo.rr.com> wrote:
> Spencer,
>
> You need to trash that Antique Tractor.com.  I can't log in.  I tried to get
> a new password.  I still cannot log in.  Its a very user unfriendly site.  I
> give up.
>
> I didn't know that the antique tractor guys were so untrustworthy that you
> have to put a site security system up that's so tight that nobody can get
> in.
>
> Maybe that's why out of the hundreds of ATIS list members there are only
> seven votes for the charity auction proceeds.  Nobody can get into the damn
> site!!
>
> Rick

Well, I went through the process twice, but each time the system said
that the security number I typed in was incorrect, although in each
case it was the same number. Firefox remembered it the second time as
being the same as I typed the first time, which matched what I read in
the security box. I think there is a problem with the software
somewhere.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes