[SEL] Reminder

Rick Rowlands jrrowlands at neo.rr.com
Wed Jul 27 18:44:31 PDT 2005

Spencer,

You need to trash that Antique Tractor.com.  I can't log in.  I tried to get
a new password.  I still cannot log in.  Its a very user unfriendly site.  I
give up.

I didn't know that the antique tractor guys were so untrustworthy that you
have to put a site security system up that's so tight that nobody can get
in.

Maybe that's why out of the hundreds of ATIS list members there are only
seven votes for the charity auction proceeds.  Nobody can get into the damn
site!!

Rick